As we are rounding of the year we would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday season, and to thank you all for engaging with GRIP this year. We have a lot to look forward to for 2022 and we are excited to see you again then.
In the meantime, here are some holiday recommendations for some of the 2021 highlights from GRIP:
- Our new miniseries “Speculative Urban Futures” has been launched, and you can read the first essay “meta-MEGA” here: meta-MEGA – GRIP
- We have several publications available open access, a list of which can be found here: open access – GRIP
- Open calls for various initiatives and projects: Calls for contributions
- If you have missed out on our book launches and webinars this year, you can catch up here: GRIP Video archive – GRIP -The Vaccine Inequality webinar from May 2021 continues to be as relevant as it was in early 2021 as the world meets 2022 with new virus mutations and unequal vaccine distribution.
- Looking for reading on the impact of COVID19? Our miniseries Inequality in the (Post-) Pandemic City and Covid-19 and Inequality both have several well written, in-depth articles from a wide range of perspectives.
- Finally, our newly launched podcast “Unequal Worlds; an inequality research podcast” has several thought-provoking episodes; we particularly recommend this interview with dr. Gupte on smart cities as well as our newest episode, an interview with Johnny Miller, the man behind the stunning drone photographies we use in our material. The podcast can be found wherever you listen to podcasts. Sign up to be sure that you do not miss out on our holiday specials.
Best wishes from the GRIP Secretariat.